We, foodspring GmbH, Lobeckstr. 30-35, 10969 Berlin are responsible for the content on this Facebook page. The following information will inform you which personal data we process when you visit our Facebook page or contact us.
I. Contacting us
In addition to the contact options on this Facebook page, you can also reach us at email@example.com. Our data protection officer can be reached at the above mailing address or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
II. Visiting the Facebook page
1. Data processing by Facebook
We ourselves have no knowledge of the data that Facebook processes or the individual data processing that Facebook carries out. This information is not shared with us in an individual-specific format. In this context, like any other Facebook user, we can only access the information you have published in your profile. You can see and change what specific information this is in your profile settings. For information on how to change your Facebook preferences for target-group-based advertising, please see the following link:
2. Anonymous statistics ("insights" data)
- we are jointly responsible with Facebook Ireland for the processing of Page Insights data;
- Facebook Ireland assumes primary responsibility and is responsible for both providing you with information about joint data processing and enabling you to exercise your rights under the DSGVO;
- Facebook Ireland alone can make and, if necessary, implement decisions regarding the processing of Page Insights data and the fulfilment of its data protection obligations;
- Facebook Ireland is solely responsible for the processing of any other personal data relating to Site Insights that is not covered by the Site Insights Supplement, we may not require disclosure of such data;
- he Irish Data Protection Commission(https://www.dataprotection.ie)is the authority responsible for overseeing the processing for which we are joint responsibility.
What we receive from Facebook are anonymous statistics about the use of our Facebook page, i.e. we cannot assign this data to any specific users. However, we can use filters provided by Facebook to control the criteria according to which Facebook creates these statistics for us to a certain extent. We use these statistics to make our services more interesting and informative for you and to improve them in general. This is in our legitimate interest (Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f) DSGVO).
III. Sending messages
You provide us with personal information when you send us a message or post on our site. We use this personal information to respond to your message. To do this, we import your message from Facebook into our own processing systems to enable us to respond more efficiently and quickly. For this reason, we also use external IT service providers to respond to your messages.
We store your messages for as long as it is necessary to process your request. We then store them for a period of 3 years in case you contact us again regarding your original question. These purposes also constitute our legitimate interest, in aid of which we carry out this data processing (Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f) DSGVO).
IV. Right to appeal and other information
You have the right to object at any time, for reasons related to your particular situation, to the processing of personal data concerning you that is necessary for a legitimate interest on our part or in the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority. To do so, please contact one of the addresses listed above.
You have no obligation to provide us with personal data, but if you do not we may not be able to provide you with the services you request. In addition, we do not use automated decision-making pursuant to Art. 22 (1) and (4) DSGVO.
You will find further information about us as the responsible party and your rights as the data subject to information, deletion, correction, objection, restriction of processing, and data portability in our data protection declaration at:
Last updated: May 2019