Succulent, chocolatey, delicious
No artificial flavourings
Very high protein content
5x more protein than standard mixes
No added sugar
They taste indulgent, but they're packed with protein.
Succulent and chocolatey. Indulgent? Not at all. Enjoy the full brownie experience. But without the guilty conscience. Quick to prepare with our simple baking mix, and believe it or not: 5x more protein than a standard mix. No added sugar means a lower carbohydrate content. But they are irresistibly sweet and made with real cocoa. Best of all: You don't have to be a professional baker. Just use the enclosed baking pan and your Protein Brownies will be perfect every time.
- 5x more protein than standard brownies
- Just mix with milk – baking pan included
- No added sugar or artificial flavourings
Intense cocoa. High protein. Total indulgence.
Succulent brownies without a recipe. No added sugar. No artificial flavourings. We have searched long and hard for the right ingredients, and developed the perfect baking mix: Whey protein from pasture-raised cows + egg protein from free-range hens. And the finest-quality dark chocolate. Oat, coconut and almond flour. So you can satisfy your chocolate cravings, but cut down on carbohydrates.
Done in 2 minutes only!
1. Put the baking mix into a bowl with 175ml milk or milk alternative and mix with a whisk, until the batter is smooth and lump-free.
2. Fold the foodspring Baking Pan according to the instructions and pour in the batter. You can, of course, use your own baking pan, greased with coconut oil.
3. Pre-heat your oven to approx. 175°C and bake the brownies for 15-20 minutes. Check the brownies from time to time as they cook. Your brownies should not be completely cooked through.
4. Now remove the brownies from the pan and cut them into small pieces. Serve the brownies warm. Eat them plain or add your favourite topping. Or freeze for later.
Dry mixture for making Protein Brownies. Contains sweetener.
Whey protein concentrate, xylitol, dark chocolate (cocoa mass, sweetener (xylitol), cocoa butter, emulsifier (sunflower lecithin), natural flavor, oat flour, inulin, desiccated coconut, almond flour, defatted cocoa powder (acidity regulator potassium carbonate), whole egg powder from free-range hens.
May contain traces of sesame seeds, peanuts and other nuts.
|Nutritional information||per 100g of baking mix||per 100g brownie*|
|Energy||1709 kJ / 408 kcal||956 kJ / 228 kcal|
|of which saturated fatty acids||6.0g||3.5g|
|of which sugars||5.1g||5.0g|
|*Prepared with low-fat milk (1.5%)|
Leave a review
1 - 10 of 64 Reviews