Get in Great Shape With the 21-Day Total-Body Fitness Challenge
Are you looking to get stronger, make working out part of your daily routine, and turn your eating habits from sub-par to sublime? Then you’re in the right place! In our 21-Day Total-Body Fitness Plan, you’ll find a 3-week training program that works your entire body, builds muscle, and boosts your stamina.
It might be a surprise but you can achieve a great deal in three weeks. All you need is a target-oriented training program that provides new challenges daily. Keep in mind, that even three weeks of intense training will never compare to the results you’d see after months or years of training, but our 21-day plan can provide you with the perfect reboot for a healthy lifestyle! Maybe you’re just starting your fitness journey? Then our check out our 5-step guide to building muscle for beginners.
Related: Ready to learn more about muscle building? Then check out our one-stop-muscle-building shop complete with everything you need to know about muscle growth. You’ll find recipes, workouts, and products, not to mention helpful tips and tricks!
Working out is all well and good, but you can only achieve top results if you combine it with the right diet. That doesn’t necessarily mean that you need to completely change what you eat. Instead, it’s about making small tweaks to your diet. This is exactly what we offer in our plan, inside you’ll find tips for healthy eating and how to make it part of your everyday routine.
What makes our challenge different?
Want to get the most out of the challenge? We’ll be with you every step of the way! In the plan, you’ll find advice on which foodspring products can help you get the best results over the next 21 days. We’ll walk you through when and how to combine these staff-picks with your workouts effectively, so you won’t have to wait long to start seeing results.
Stock up on our top recommended products today:
- Whey Protein or Vegan Protein
- Energy Aminos
- Workout Aminos
- Protein snacks, like our Protein Bar and Protein Balls
Need a little more convincing? Here are more reasons to start the 21-Day Total-Body Challenge today!
We’re well aware that you lead a busy life and not everyone has access to a fully equipped gym. That’s why we’ve done our best to make the challenge as accessible as possible for you.
- You’ll just need a few basics: 2 dumbbells, 1 kettlebell, and a skipping rope. Don’t have any dumbbells to hand? Then grab bottles of water instead. Having a kettlebell isn’t absolutely necessary either: our exercise catalogue suggests a good alternative.
Don’t have any exercise equipment at home? Then maybe you should give this workout plan a try, all you need is a couch!
- Create a proper structure: Making training a habit isn’t always easy. That’s why we provide you with a structured workout plan that will take you through the week. You won’t need to worry about when to schedule your next workout session; we’ve done it all for you.
- What’s more, you get an exercise catalogue to act as your very own personal trainer. After all, taking on a new workout plan and a ton of new exercises can be daunting at first. But don’t worry—we’ve got it all covered. You can consult the exercise catalogue at any time to find out how to do the exercises correctly. All of the exercises in the plan come with an accompanying photo. And you can watch a how-to video with just one click.
- Get expert tips: We explain what you should be aware of when doing the exercises, how our products can help you with your workout, and when’s the best time to take them.
In other words, you’re in good hands. The only thing left for us to do is wish you luck on your new 21-day exercise challenge! You’ve got this!
More things to know from foodspring:
- 30-Day Booty Challenge for Strong Glutes
- Try This 30-Day Plank Challenge
- Learn Everything You Need to Know About Burpees
Sources for this article
We at foodspring use only high-quality sources, including peer-reviewed studies, to support the facts within our articles. Read our editorial policy to learn more about how we fact-check and keep our content accurate, reliable, and trustworthy.